Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crossfit -- Day 2

Day 2 was yesterday, and I have mixed feelings but the mixed part is all my fault! We learned deadlift form, and push presses. AWESOME. This is exactly what I've been waiting for. We worked with weighted ball overhead throws and goblet squats. Then, our WOD:

3 rounds for time:

200m run
10 goblet squats
10 overhead ball throws
5 burpees

All fine, except I ran so slow :( I don't know why running is such a mental block for me, I get out there and by my third 200m, instead of sprinting like I should have I was out of gas. There's no excuse for being out of gas on the 600m of the day, so it's something I have to work on and overcome. Which is exactly the reason for taking CrossFit in the beginning-- to overcome all kinds of things.

Woo!

Can't wait for tomorrow's 7 am class.

No comments:

Post a Comment