Sunday, May 4, 2014

Insanity.

I have clearly failed at keeping up with posting all of my food escapades. I have a million pictures and recipes I need to get posted and this will be coming. BUT, for the past 16 or so days, and for the next 44... My main focus is.... INSANITY. I have finally bit the bullet, so to speak, and am knee deep in Shaun T's Insanity. My back is kinda sore, my knees are kinda sore, it hurts to do most things, and I am loving it. I have been taking pictures of myself each day as I finish, and going forward, I plan to post on a more daily basis.

Thoughts so far? No way would I have even gotten to day 16 before if I hadn't been doing Crossfit. And not because Crossfit got me fit (it did), but because it made me mentally strong. I had never been mentally strong when it came to physical activity before (that's a whole other post), but I am now. When Shaun T yells at me to DIG DEEPER, I DIG DEEPER!!! SSSSSSGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Here's a pic of me the first day in, 4/14/14.


And yes, I have a post-workout face pic for every day of the workout so far. I think in my next post, I'll get you all caught up and then post a new one each day. I also took full body shots, but not quite sure those are something I want to share... yet. Anyway, this was Plyometric Cardio Circuit, and it kicked my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment