Sunday, May 4, 2014

Faces of Insanity.

My last post had my first Selfie, day 1 of Insanity, Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Let's see what the rest of the days have done to me, shall we?

April 15:


April 16:


April 17:


April 18:


April 19 - Rest Day 

April 20 (are those shoulders getting more defined?? Thank you, moving pushups)


April 21 - Rest Day

April 22:


April 23:



April 24 (determined):



April 25 (no idea why I'm looking so happy!):



April 26:



April 27: Rest day (and by rest day, it means still a long hike with Jackson)

April 28 (I was NOT feeling it, but pushed "play" and dug deep):



April 29 - Hannah was sick, doctor appointment, stressful workday = no insanity :(

April 30:



May 1 (I think I'm loving it, in my sick, sick way):



May 2 (Did I say I was loving it???):




May 3 (Fighting off a cold, but pushing play anyway):



I think this cold is getting the best of me, and today (May 4) will be a rest day, but perhaps a bonus pic instead? Here's a full shot a couple weeks in. NO WHERE *NEAR* where I need to be, but really going to push myself for the next 6 weeks.













1 comment: